Tuesday 30 August 2011

Interview with Stitch Me Lane

Every single interviewee of the day was amazing and I know that I shouldn't pick favourites, but I really enjoyed meeting and chatting to Jen Gilmour, who runs Stitch Me Lane Fabrics and Accessories. Jen was such a friendly interviewee, she was very welcoming and has great taste, just look at all the amazing things she had for sale!


My only regret was not going back to her stall to buy some of the fabric that I wanted but I will be sure to visit her Folksy store.


In regards to her interview Jen had loads to tell me, not only about her business but the many other craft related projects she is involved in too. I'm actually hoping to talk to her again in future regarding some of these projects towards a paper I have in mind.

She was also kind enough to give me this handmade fabric fortune cookie, which was really sweet and I hope to get the opportunity to speak to her again soon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment